Thank you for visiting the website of the Embroiderers’ Guild Eastern Region. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern the relationship of the Embroiderers’ Guild Eastern Region with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- This website contains material which is owned by us or used with specific permission granted to us. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the following copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
This website is copyright of the Embroiderers’ Guild Eastern Region – © Embroiderers’ Guild Eastern Region 2011. We encourage the sharing of creative work and the contents can be reused under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 UK: England & Wales (CC BY-NC 2.0) licence. This means that providing you give credit to the original author/creator and do not use the work for commercial purposes, you may copy, distribute or display the work or make derivative works.