Regional Workshop Payment and Cancellation Policy
This policy applies to both residential and day workshops organised by the Embroiderers’ Guild Eastern Region.
Payment for workshops
- Residential workshops – a £100 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is to be made upon booking a workshop place. If paying by instalments a second payment must be made by 9th March and the final instalment by 11th May. Full payment must be received by 11th May .
- Day Workshops – Normally payment in full is required at the time of booking. Please ask the workshop organiser what portion of the fee will be non-refundable as this may vary from workshop to workshop
Cancellation of a workshop place
- If you cancel a booking 29 or more days before a workshop is due to take place the non-refundable deposit still applies. Therefore you will be refunded your full fee minus the non-refundable deposit.
- If you cancel a booking 28 days or less before the workshop is due to take place 50% of the fees still apply. Therefore you will be refunded 50% of the workshop fee, UNLESS you can find a replacement student.
- If you cancel 14 days or less before the workshop is due to take place 100% of the fees still apply. Therefore you will not be refunded, UNLESS you can find a replacement student.
In cases of exceptional circumstances, refunding beyond this policy will be referred to the Embroiderers’ Guild Eastern Region committee.